Forums

Nu sunteti conectat. Conectați-vă sau înregistrați-vă

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos Mesaj [Pagina 1 din 1]

#1Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints Empty Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints # Sam Noi 16, 2013 2:36 pm

H4G
H4G
V.I.P Suprem
World War Ace
This is not a race, it's a checkpoint collection challenge. You can take as long as you want to complete it. Because of this reason, I have not included as much information on these as opposed to the actual street races. Be aware that the planes are flying bombs and if you crash, you die. I suggest you just take it easy and let the plane glide through the corona's, rather than flying at full speed.

Vehicle Given: Rustler
Track Distance: 6.00 KM

You'll be flying the Rustler over Los Santos. The plane had fairly good handling, however if you miss a checkpoint, you'll need to fly pretty far before turning around to get it again.

Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints Worldwarace

Barnstorming
This is not a race, it's a checkpoint collection challenge. You can take as long as you want to complete it. Because of this reason, I have not included as much information on these as opposed to the actual street races. Be aware that the planes are flying bombs and if you crash, you die. I suggest you just take it easy and let the plane glide through the corona's, rather than flying at full speed.

Vehicle Given: Stuntplane
Track Distance: 12.00 KM

The Stuntplane is probably the worst plane to fly in the game. It's handing is way over-responsive and you'll find yourself spinning around rather than turning slightly to change direction. I suggest using the rudders with L2 or R2 and also let the plane glide rather than flying at top speed. Tapping accelerate works well too. You can take as long as you want, but this track is pretty long, so you'll need to be careful for a good few minutes before you're done with it. Trust me, if you can fly this plane, you can fly anything!

Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints Barnstorming

Military Service

Vehicle Given: Hydra
Track Distance: 17.00 KM

The longest race in the game. Done in one of the quickest times. Don't forget that the Hydra is a Harrier Jump Jet and can fly in hover mode AND flight mode. Hold forward on the R3 stick for about 2 seconds to switch to full flight, and you'll notice the incredible speed boost. It also has great handling, but you might miss a few checkpoints because of the speed, so be prepared to go back. I'd say it's best to go into full flight mode, but glide and hold square to move at a reasonable speed so that you don't miss any checkpoints.

Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints Militaryservice

Chopper Checkpoint
This is not a race, it's a checkpoint collection challenge. You can take as long as you want to complete it. Because of this reason, I have not included as much information on these as opposed to the actual street races. Be aware that the helicopters will explode if they take too much collision damage and you'll die.

Vehicle Given: Maverick
Track Distance: 4.00 KM

I'm assuming you know how to fly a helicopter seeing as you're this far in the game, so I'll just say that this will not be a problem at all. Fly through the easy checkpoints in one of the easiest controllable vehicles in the air and make your way around the course.

Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints Choppercheckpoint

Whirly-Bird Waypoint
This is not a race, it's a checkpoint collection challenge. You can take as long as you want to complete it. Because of this reason, I have not included as much information on these as opposed to the actual street races. Be aware that the helicopters will explode if they take too much collision damage and you'll die.

Vehicle Given: News Chopper

While this may look like the easiest track ever, and it is, there is an incredible amount of traffic swerving back and forth to different lanes, and it's almost impossible to speed around the track at full speed without hitting at least one of them. You can still pull the car back under control and stay in first place, but after so many crashes your car will be up in flames. Stick to the outside, but watch out for the turn offs.

Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints Whirlybirdwaypoint

Heli Hell

Vehicle Given: Hunter

The final street race challenge, if you're doing them in the same order as me. This one isn't hard either and you're in a hunter which has great handling. Don't fly into the buildings too many times and you'll finish it pretty quick.

Las Venturas Airport Checkpoints Helihell

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus Mesaj [Pagina 1 din 1]

URL
BBcode
HTML

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum

Welcome to Help4Games.Înregistrează-te acum pentru a avea acces la toate caracteristicile noastre. Odată înregistrat și autentificat, veti fi capabil să creați subiecte, răspunde la subiectele existente, oferi reputație altor membrisi multe altele.